Monday, September 10, 2012

We are never getting back together!.... :)


Taylor swift, in my opinion has a very catchy song. Not only does this song speak to what i am personally feeling at the moment (atm), I also like the song. Which you can listen to, if you have never heard of it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShKM0ZVM9hI

This song raises a question, Why are so many people in which sounds like Girls or women are telling men that they are never getting back together? 

My answer on this question: (I want to know what your answer is also) It's because most girls, myself included are safe. They know it's hard for us to actually truly say No, were done and mean it. I personally know it's hard for me to just turn my back completely on the fact that we ever had a relationship, just trying to be friends. What if he does get another girlfriend, we are friends so that will be awkward  for me to see them together. It will also prove that he truly got over me unless he was trying to make me jealous which would back fire into making me be more friendly and squish any feeling for him so they can be happy together......which is going off topic. 

Final Answer to question is : We will take them back, even with the hurt and lies Just Because we love them and until we don't.....We can't/ don't want to say "We are never ever ever getting back together!"


Voice your opinion on this matter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment