Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello, Nice to meet you. Here is who I am.

God Gave us a lovely day.
Good Morning, Evening or Night :)

I just want to Introduce myself.

I am God Girl, which is also a hint to my reglious views but i am also open minded about a few topics. I believe everyone has a choice and a right to say whatever they want but on my blog please out of respect DO NOT CURSE. I personally don't like it.
RESPECT OTHERS who are also commenting. With every comment please have something nice to say about my blog, how i am doing or something another commentor said.
I think that god gave you a choice to choose between good and evil, with that being said you are entitled to your opinion. I am not going to judge and if you want to know why please look in the bible for the resources as to why. 

I love LOVE!!  Anything Sparkly, Snow globes, Helping people (until you start trying to use me) and my favorite color is PINK :) secondary is GOLD :) :)

Ok now you know a bit about me let's get to my blog.

I will be talking about a variety of topic that will be related to me personally, something i want to share in the moment, What i read or hear on the news or in class, A song, comment or quote that i may have heard, overheard or seen.

Thank you for reading, Please enjoy my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment